Tuesday, November 6, 2012
NY-TERT Update for Suffolk County
Waiting to hear back from Suffolk County Communications to find out whether they'll be needing to extend the NY-TERT deployment for another week. We currently have three NY-TERT counties confirmed and on "deployment standby" awaiting the order to depart. Monroe and Onondaga crews should be coming back the morning of Friday the 9th. Relief crews will be heading out the afternoon of Thursday the 8th if the deployment extension is requested. The Nor'easter continues to move toward the eastern seaboard.
Posted by DJD at 5:04 AM